- Have completed high school or plan to complete high school by Spring 2016 with plans to enroll at a community college for the first time by fall 2016.
- Exhibit a strong commitment to pursue and complete a career or technical program at an accredited non-profit community college in the United States
- Demonstrate critical financial need (must be eligible to receive the Federal Pell grant as determined by completion of the FAFSA)
- Demonstrated perseverance in overcoming adversity
- Be involved in community service activities
- Be younger than 30 years old
- Be a United States citizen.
To apply for this scholarship please visit the online application.
Deadline is June 1, 2016